Thursday, May 28, 2009

Game of Loaded Questions. (Click here to go to their Website)


I recently went to the book store and found a wonderful game it is called "Loaded Questions" The game is as simple as it can be you just ask the questions and both of you give your best answers. The best part of this game is no wrong or right answers they are all opinions. So you have to do some elaborating to explain your choices to your partner. Yes, there is a board and some strategies I am sure but we just threw out the game and kept the cards. The questions are simple and allow for silly answers. This is great game for couples or for a group. It allows you to laugh and communicate with each other. You might even find out some things you didn't know about your partner. Some of their question are as follows:


1. If you were invisible, where would you go?

2. Name one celebrity that has no right being a celebrity.

3. What two people would you most like to stand next to in a picture?

4. What fad did you pick up that you are most embarrassed about?


Not only do they have a basic version but they also have a political version, a kids version, and an ADULT version (I will have to order that one) I must say I really love this company's take on gaming they have some others you can view on their website, which you can get to by clicking on the title of this post.


You could make these questions up yourself if you are strapped for cash. I however think it better to spring for the game because they are going to hit a lot of subjects you might not think about.


As for what two people would I like to stand between in a picture. My choices would be Adam Sandler and Einstein that way I would be half way between funny and smart!

No comments :

Post a Comment