Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rainy Day - Great time to snuggle down


I don't know about everyone else, but a rainy day seems to turn me on. I enjoy hearing the rain as a backdrop for a romantic evening with my wife. The rhythmic sounds against our roof, gives me a since of calm and safety. It really gets me in the mood for love. I have to say I believe that my favorite time to be intimate is when it is raining. How can you not think rain is sexy? So many movies use the kiss in a warm summers rain, and it never fails to be a hot scene. With the clothes clinging to the couple and all their attention focused on each other. They don't even notice it's raining.


I also enjoy the thunder and lightning during intimate times. It makes you seem so much closer to your partner, never knowing when the booms and crashes will come. The storms strobe light, lights up your room from time to time. Now that is sexy. Now we can't predict when it's going to rain but we can set the mood, if that is what you like. They have recordings of rain storms that you can play in the background. I have also seen a video with the flash of lightning that crashes across the screen from time to time.


To me it seems like the violence of nature is soothed away by passion. A metaphor for a passionate night of sex. Think about it the storm creeps in slowly. Then before you know it thunder and lightning are all around you. At last peace comes back and calm covers the area that has just been cleansed. Sound like a night filled with passion to me!

No comments :

Post a Comment