Friday, June 12, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen Dr. Laura Berman








Not every sex educator is held in high esteem. However, for a couple I would suggest you check out Dr. Laura Berman website and books. I know what your thinking guys and that is she will side with the woman in every case. Don't be so sure, In what I have read up to this point Dr. Laura Berman is in this for the couple. She promotes sex and views it as a very important part of our relationships. She also gives some great tips on improving communication and trust. Yes she has books and her website is mostly designed for women. Let me tell you, I have found lots of usefull items in her writings. I have heard some complaints on her but for the most part everything she tries to indulge is on the up and up.








I definitely think if your relationship needs some help. Besides here you should pick up some of Dr. Berman's books, or check out her website. If you have an iPod with iTunes you can even download her show she did with Oprah. Dr. Berman gets my seal of approval and I think she is liberal enough for most straight monogamous couples. Outside of that in my opinion she could be a little more open. I have posted a link to her site in the title of this posts. So go and explore Dr. Berman's site together even if your relationship isn't in jeopardy, you can always use a refresher course.



No comments :

Post a Comment