Monday, July 6, 2009

Post Number 100 - Get between their toes.


Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to thank you for following me enought to get my 100th Post.

In this post I am going to encourage you to work a little magic on your partner. I am sure you all read my earlier post on foot massages and reflexology. Well today I want you to expore this a little more and venture between you partners fingers and toes. Very seldom do we touch each otehr here. We mostly avoid these areas. Why? I don't know. Everyone I talk to says they are very erogenous land they effect other areas that you might not think they would. One reflexology reserch I read suggests that if you massage the area between the big toe and the one right beside it you will send triggers to the sexual organs and will encrease you orgasm. So tonight try this before you begin your love making retuial and help me celebrate my 100th episode.

Oh, but don't think about me while your getting in one, unless it helps you enjoy yourself then fire away.

No comments :

Post a Comment