Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sex is not animalistic!


I find it rather interesting to see how many people think that sex is just an animalistic act in humans. Sure it is how we reproduce, and depending upon your views way back when it was a matter of survival to our species. However, I think we have evolved way beyond this thinking of us being in heat. I know that my main purpose in wanting sex is not to procreate at this point. Sex really feels great, it not just a hormonal rush either. We can communicate how much we love our partner by the passion we can show them during sex. I think the debate needs to be opened again. With the advances in birth control and sex being more accepted today we need to reevaluate how we perceive it. Sex in my opinion is part of love, passion, and a relationship. I personally don't feel like you have a full relationship unless your sex live is on track. There are so many advantages to sex, that I don't understand how some people can think that the only reason we have it is because of our urge to reproduce. Sex helps your health, help remove stress, brings people closer, and again is a fun activity the two people can enjoy together. I would love to hear how others view sex in this day and age so it you like drop me a email and let me know what you think.

No comments :

Post a Comment