Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Document major achievements in your relationship.


We all make sure to document times like anniversaries and birthdays but do you remember in important times in your relationship? The first date, the first kiss, your first vacation together, the list can go on and on but do we really document these things? Well you could really surprise your mate by making a big deal over any of them. For instance my partner and I attended a movie on our first date and on our first year anniversary I had the ticket stubs framed for us to put on our wall. Now that may seem like a lame gift but it had such sentimental value that really you couldn't put a price on it. Later on in our relationship I gave her a note that she passed to me on one of our dates, she was shocked and amazed that I had kept that note. In return she has impressed me with her documenting things in our relationship. She could tell me the exact clothes I was wearing on our first date, and the song that was playing the first time we kissed. If you haven't yet start a journal of all these wonderful memories and firsts, then when ever you want to create a sentimental memory all you have to do is look back in the journal to find them. D0n't be afraid to do this if you have been in your relationship for a long time, the things you do today might be important in another ten years. So don't delay start your memory journal today.

No comments :

Post a Comment