Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Who is the dominant sexual partner?


Most relationships has a dominant sexual partner. I am not taking a physical force in the bedroom, but one that needs or wants sex more. I want to hear how your viewers handle the difference between the two levels of sexual desire. Do you compromise or does one partner just lose out? I want to hear about your dealings with this common problem in a relationships. I am trying to get a handle on how other are dealing with this and what might be the best solution. I understand both sides or this. Both partners deserve to get what they want and no one can force someone to enjoy intimacy more. Do you have means that help out with this problem, maybe a book, or an activity or even alcohol that helps to get you on the same plane in your sexual desire. You can drop me a line at thecouplesspot@gmail.com I will look forward to hearing from you.

No comments :

Post a Comment