Friday, June 25, 2010

I did it my way?


Frank Sinatra and Sid Vicious both sang about how they did it their way. While this is okay and perfectly fine of an individual that only is concerned with their actions. When we are a couple however we can act as individuals or we can form a co-op if you will. Putting the good of your relationship ahead of the good of each other is the way for both of you to get ahead. When you look at decisions from the perspective of how it will effect the both of you as a couple things are a little more open and easy to access. When you jump into a decision without thinking about how it will effect both of you then that is when problems come up. Believe you me I have had my share of leaping before I looked and in hind sight I will always try to look from now on. Our life here is way to short to not enjoy the special things like your relationship.

No comments :

Post a Comment