Friday, July 9, 2010

Dinner routines are great but every once in a while break from the norm.


Having dinner at the table with great conversation is a wonderful thing. It can bring us closer and set a time for sharing. However, every once in a while you need to break from the ridged time and make it a party. Yes, make your dinner a party. Weather you order a pizza and eat it sitting on the living room floor or eat standing up in the kitchen. This variety every once in a while can help to explore different things. Maybe it is a new chinese dish that you want to eat while sitting on the floor to get the feel for the way the chinese eat. Make dinner like a family gathering and sit all the food on the table and let you family wander around while eating. You can even make it dinner and a movie where you combine eating dinner with watching a new release movie. Whatever you choice might be just break away from the normal every once in a while at dinner and see what it might spark.

1 comment :

  1. I am just DYING to get my hands on A Hope Undaunted!!! But, you knew that already Gosh, I have been eagerly awaiting and breathlessly anticipating the release of this book for well over a year now- and SOS! I am having some MAJOR Colin withdrawals here! But I’m worried Cluny might bump Colin out of the number one spot for my favorite Lessman-bad-boy-gone-good. Mercy, I can’t believe I just typed that!

    ReplyDelete