Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Way of the Superior Man


If you are a man in a relationship and you wonder how you can balance it all. Be it work, family life, passion, sex, relationships, etc then you need to check out the book "The Way of the Superior Man" by David Deida. While I don't agree 100% with everything he has to offer I do think there are lots of great points to the book. I think it would benefit any man and or woman that might read it. It helps you understand how your balance of yin and yang is so important and why sometimes it gets in our way. It also helps us understand why to much or to little of either is not a great thing. I must say I have benefited greatly from reading this book and I hope by passing it along to you I might help someone else get the same out of it.

No comments :

Post a Comment