Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Start his/her engine running.

          We need to remember how important the little "I love you's" are to the growth of our relationship.  As the air turns colder in the cooler climates take this opportunity to show how simple an I love you can be.   You be the one to go out and start the cars on a day with it is blustery cold or the snow is flying.  Grab his/her keys with enough time to make sure his/her car is like your hugs (warm and snuggly) when the get into it.  Place a note on the dash stating your love or put their favorite music on.  Believe me this will come back to you in many a great ways.  Most likely you will be met when you come in with a warm up hug that will melt even the coldest edge off you.   Don't stop there constantly look for these little ways to say I love you and you won't have to worry about your relationship getting iced over.  

1 comment :

  1. I know this was posted a while ago, but I just want to point out that in some places this is illegal because it can lead to car theft. So just make sure you know your area before you get fined and/or get your car stolen.

    ReplyDelete