Monday, November 22, 2010

Turn the heat up a little and wear less to bed.


One of my biggest joys is touching my partner. I love to crawl into bed with her and touch her skin. However was the seasons turn colder here my partner wears thicker and warmer items to bed. Silly as it seems this is frustrating to me because I want to feel her and not a think pair of PJ's. My suggestion is to turn the heat up a little and wear less to bed. Sure it might raise the heat bill and be a little selfish but these simple pleasures of touching your partners skin is one that is well worth it. Massage your partner as they wear less to bed to show your appreciation. Snuggle up close and feel the body heat and breath in your partners scent. These are truly wonders you get from being a couple.

No comments :

Post a Comment