Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Making love needs some light!

          I am betting that most of the sex in the world today takes place in the dark.  What a shame this is.  I understand that some people have issues with body image and that being in the dark helps to hide in that manner.  Now I am not talking turning on all the bright florescent lights like that in a hospital.  I am talking about getting some candles or better yet get some of the new flame less candles for safety.  The reason why I like a little light is because it adds something to love making.  You can now looking lovingly into your partners eyes or get turned on more by her naked breast or his rear end.  You can see as your partner makes you feel good and watch them kiss and tantalize you.  This can bring a thrill to your sex life like you have never had.  Think of the image of your lover flickering in candle light as they move in to kiss you, how sexy is that.  

No comments :

Post a Comment