Friday, June 24, 2011

Are you in tune with your partner?

Have you ever though about how in tune you are with your partner?  Think about this for a moment, do the following things ever happen to you.

1. You pick your phone up right as your partner calls or texts you.

2. You can finish each others sentence.

3. You both have the same idea pop into your head.

4. Your dreams over lap and have similar subject matter.

5. You can sense what the other one is feeling.

Well if these or a multitude of other similarities are connecting the two of you, then you are very lucky.  This shows that the two of you are on a very similar frequency and that you are in tune with each other.  This is not to say that if these things don't happen you are not in love with each other but when they do happen it shows a deeper more spiritual connection between the two of you.

Start watching for this little things and I bet they happen more often then you think.

1 comment :

  1. Hello there there ! Let me say I m so happy that I ve identified this blog site
    and I will do all my greatest to contribute with my comments!
    Genuinely a excellent local community!
    My web blog online mistress

    ReplyDelete