Sunday, November 20, 2011

Your Spiritual Family

For much of my life I have repeatedly wondered just where in the heck the rest of us are? I had close friends growing up, but still felt that I was missing so many others. I can’t say that I understood that, but I just knew there was more to my life and more members of my Spiritual Family out there somewhere.


I have encountered a few of those beautiful beings over the years, but in the past year I have been blessed to find so many more of my Spiritual Family. They are spread out all over the world, but the connection we share is truly beyond this human experience. Today I honor those in my life and the special expereinces I have had this past year.

When you feel that connection to someone be witness to it. The other party may or may not recognize you as well – it just depends on where he/she is on his/her journey. And, the prospect of knowing someone from Home and having shared past lifetimes is often a topic few are willing to broach.

I have come to find that most importantly I want share love and compassion with the world and when I am able to connect with my spiritual brothers and sisters I rejoice – and hopefully, they recognize me and rejoice as well.
 
Photo by zaphad1

No comments :

Post a Comment