Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Couples Spot 1000th Post!


Funny how this post the first one of the New Year of 2012 works out to be our 1000th.  It as been a wonderful journey of transformation.  When I started The Couples Spot 1000 post ago I thought to myself this is going to be a challenge to make a post every day.  Well the amazing part is that with each post I seem to get ideas about more and more posts.  So the ideas have not stopped coming and they are actually Branching out. 

Not only has The Couples Spot evolved but I have grown tremendously during this time.  My spirituality has had a huge impact on my life.  The formation of our parent company Inward Oasis and the products we are producing like Sexy Challenges, Intimate Adventures, The Relationship Guides Radio Show, Conversations Hit the Road our podcast and the many books and information we are putting out to you wonderful people out there is an amazing feeling.  To know that so many people have visited The Couples Spot is an honor to me.  I appreciate each and every one of you.  

The even more beautiful part of this is when my wonderful and beautiful partner came on board at The Couples Spot.  We now share this wonderful place that has become a part of us.  No longer is this just a blog it is a gift we give to so many out there.  Our goal is to make relationships happier and healthier and to help those couples that are ready find their Blended Spirit.  

It has been a wonderful and exciting journey so far and I can't wait to see what happens within the next 1000 posts.  We are glad you are here with us, you are beautiful.

Peace and Love,
Rob and Janelle


No comments :

Post a Comment