Monday, September 3, 2012

Closet Space


Okay how many of you out there have a closet like this?  All nice and neat with specific places for his and hers clothing.  Shoes put in perfectly and folded items all nice and neatly folded.  I bet not many of you out there have this arrangement in your closet!  If your like us we are lucky to get our clothes in the closet before we wear them again.  However when I look at this closet I see a couple that is spending to much time organizing and not enough time living.  So I will take the messy closet and the time to have more fun, more sex and more love with the person I love.  Take that organizers of closets.  

1 comment :

  1. A family-owned company for nearly four decades, Boston Closets offers luxury closet organizers and design solutions closet system Boston. Call today for a free consultation!

    ReplyDelete