Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Soundtrack Of Your Life


It is often said that the music we love to listen to is actually the soundtrack to our life.  Which makes a lot of sense.  How does music effect you?  Take me for example if I am going some where that will require me to have a lot of energy, I listen to some music on the way that will pump me up.  However if I want to relax I will chose a different style of music that goes along with the mood I am creating.  Isn't that what the movie studios do also in their movies.   So maybe we should keep track of the music we are listening to and when we are listening to it, just in case they want to make a movie out of our lives.  


Add this to your playlist soundtrack.


This is a love song I made. My artist name is The sunrise view. 

The song I need you to promote is called ' Let love'

The URL to my website is thesunriseview.com

The URL to youtube lyric video of this song is youtube.com/thesunriseview 




No comments :

Post a Comment