Monday, April 13, 2009

Are you ready for your Oral Exam!

Okay time for some intimacy improvement topics ( if you are embarrassed by sex take scroll down to the next post) I am a firm believer in education and I think many people could benefit a lot by reading books that improve you sex life. I want to focus today on oral sex. Oral sex has been around forever it just until recently became a topic you could discuss in public. Most people enjoy either giving it or receiving it, or in my case I enjoy both. Oral sex is not just something you jump into it takes practice and some trial and error to get just the right combination for a couple. This is where the education comes into play. There are several books written on oral sex techniques and I suggest picking up one. Actually I suggest picking up two one for him and one for her. Below I have pasted some pictures of a few I think are beneficial however please browse around there are several to choose from. (I chose She comes first, Tickle his pickle, The low down on going down, and Blow him away.)
Clicking on the title link will take you to Amazon.com where you will find a bunch of books on this subject.


No comments :

Post a Comment