Friday, April 17, 2009

Speed Cleaning, The Race is on! (click here to go to amazon and view the speed cleaning book)


No one and I mean no one like to think about spring cleaning. It takes so much time and effort and can ruin a absolutely pretty day. Well here is a way to add some fun into the cleaning. Make it a challenge between the two of you. Divide up the house or just pick a room a piece and see who can get done the fastest. Now the areas divided have to be about equal and you must decide how clean the area must be. After you have laid the ground work set a starting line and get down in a sprinters squat and if you have a staring pistol shoot it, if not just someone say go. Set up a extra chore for the loser such as having to fix dinner that night or something along that lines. Turn on some music and clean as quick as you can, pick in on each other from time to time to see where you stand. No cheating don't take things form your area and move them to your partners area (I know how you are guys). Run through your partners area from time to time to do a little trash talking, things like "I'm cleaning so fast it looks like your standing still" or "Are you cleaning or posing for a picture?" are some good ones. In the end your house will look better and you should have saved some time that you can spend together well after the loser finishing cooking a great supper.

2 comments :

  1. Great Idea I think I will definately be faster then my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah! Women are pro's at this stuff!! I will definitely kick my husbands butt!

    ReplyDelete