Thursday, May 21, 2009

Saying something nice...


Okay here is your assignment for the day. I want you to say something nice about your partner. Simply enough I am sure you all have tons of things you like to tell your partner about why they are so special. Now here is the catch. You have to say this to another person, not your partner, and I want it to be where your partner can hear you. The assignment just got a little tougher. Social settings make it easier to perform this assignment as you have many people to talk with. With a little thinking I am sure you will be able to find away to accomplish this.


Heck call someone and talk within ear shot of your partner. I think you will see a big smile on their face as you talk about them to someone else. You can add bonus points to your assignment if you can talk about how great they are at intimacy or romance. Heck just pretend you are talking to your buddy or girlfriend on the phone and give some juicy details just not to juicy. For an added touch have someone call you on the phone then tell them to hang up, tell them you just want to test your phone.


We all love to hear good things about ourselves. I make them so much better when you are telling those things to someone else. We know they are true then. You can tell us one thing to our face to be nice but you tell your friends the truth. Now I aspect this assignment to be turned in on time and I hope you put enough effort into it to get an A. Don't forget about the bonus points.


Keep Lovin'

Rob

No comments :

Post a Comment