Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Simple White T-Shirts




This may seem a little crazy but one of the most sexy thing in the world is just a plain white T-Shirt. I have heard so many women talk about a guy in just a plain white T-Shirt and jeans. It is a real turn on for them. Of course there are not near as many sexy items made for a man as there are for the ladies. Maybe this has something to do with it. Or maybe it's a throw back to a simpler time where we didn't have advertisements on everything we owned. It looks rugged and maybe that is the appeal. The more and more I think about it the less I understand it. With that said I am not against buying some plain white shirts and trying it out. If it turns my wife on and makes her happy, why not.




As I sit here writing this post I am running images of white T-Shirts on my wife? Hummmm, no bra on and a simple white shirt. Maybe I am over looking this look. It could be a uni-sexual outfit that turns


on both men and women. Well that's enough for today, sorry but I am heading out to our local store to buy some simple white t-shirts. Wish me luck and let me know your feelings on this garment

.

No comments :

Post a Comment