Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Shedding some light on...


I would like to shed some light on a post for earlier. I recently did a post that prosed the questions is there room for fetishes in a relationship? Well I think I need to explain fetish a little more because I have recently learned a little more about the subject of fetishes. First of all I originally believed that if you had fantasies about women in leather or being tied up that you had a fetish. I understand now that a fetish is so much more then that. A fetish is a need, and without that need you cannot orgasm. If spanking is your fetish then you would need to be spanked before you could ever consider getting off. With this new understanding I realize now that most of the things people call fetishes are really just things they like to do. Now when your husband asks you to wear that leather cat woman outfit sometimes you will know that he just likes to see you in it, but if you have to wear it every time you are going to be intimate then you are dealing with a fetish.

No comments :

Post a Comment