Friday, August 21, 2009

Tell me about your great and bad dates.


I am curious as to what constitutes a great date. I want to hear from our viewer about where they have went the turned out to be a great date and where did you go that turned out to be a lousy date. I understand we might get some conflicting data but for the most part I just want to know. It is so hard to pick the right place for that first date, so I would like to be able to pass along some information to those who are about to embark on their first date with someone. For me the first date should be someplace quite that you can talk. Place such as museums or the zoo that give you a chance to walk around and chit chat about the exhibits to get the conversation flowing. My opinion of the worst places to go are crowed clubs or the movies as they tend to be places that you can't converse or that you sit and watch for long periods of time. These are my examples but I want to hear from you so drop me a line at thecouplesspot@gmail.com . I am anxious to hear from everyone.

No comments :

Post a Comment