Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Increase your sex life with a little education


Many of us think we know all the sex tricks out in the world today. I am sure you know plenty if you are into your relationship like most people that view this blog. However, I don't think as in anything you can ever know or learn to much. I want to suggest you and your partner pick up some reading material on the subject of sex and love and read it together. You might not get anything out of the book or maybe you will learn something that will set your loins on fire. The point is you never know until you try and learning with your partner might spark more then the reading material ever could. A recent purchase that has brought some pleasure into my life is a book called Red Hot Touch (Click the title of this post to go to the web sire) you can also find in in my amazon side bar. The book has lead to some laughing and experimenting for myself and I feel it could help many a relationship. Now go out buy a backpack and some folders pick up the Red Hot Touch book at amazon and start your classes today!

No comments :

Post a Comment