Friday, October 2, 2009

Romantic Places!


We want to hear about your most romantic places that you have been. Tell is where and why it was the most romantic trip of your life. Did your partner propose to you there or was it just a great time. We want to find this information out to pass it along to our viewers. Below are a couple of the places I found romantic.

Hawaii - We went to Hawaii about 3 years ago. It is the most beautiful place that I have ever been. There was so much there to see and do. My wife and I rented a car and explored the island of Oahu. We saw many amazing things like the birthing stones, the north shore, many of wonderful beaches. But Probably the kicker for me was Hanauma Bay. We spent the day their snorkeling in the shallow waters it was heaven on earth. Together we spent a week exploring and playing around the island, it really got us reconnected and not that we were out of love but we feel madly in love again. We loved it so much we are planning to move their once our children are out of school, 6 more years and counting.

Cancun Mexico - My second choice because Mexico is where I asked my wife to marry me (and she said yet) but I loved exploring the ancient ruins with her. Chitzen Itza was one of the most romantic places to be the feeling of the people that lived there many years ago mad we gush with romance. It was amazing to see something that well preserved from so long ago. The amazing technology that they used was incredible. The beaches were also amazing and we spend many days at the beach and nights walking along the surf. The ocean for me is very romantic and any where with crystal clear water makes my heart beat a little faster.

No comments :

Post a Comment