Sunday, September 6, 2009

Isn't it nice to have someone in your life to watch your back.


Okay this might be a little bit of a silly post, but I want you to realize the importance of having a partner when you need something done with your back. Whether it be sipping up a dress, getting a bug off you, to just a good old scratching. You know that everyone, except a contortionist, has a spot on their back that they cannot reach. Who better to scratch it then the person you love. Or maybe you just want a massage on your back it feel so much better when the person you love gets their hands all over you, then when you do it yourself. Like today I just came in from mowing and realized I had just got stung by a insect. Little to my dismay the insect was still on my back. Like a trooper my partner whisked me to our porch and knocked the insect off my back. Their was no way I could have reached it but my love saved me from getting stung again. So the next time you have a itch you can't scratch be thankful for the love in your life.

No comments :

Post a Comment