Friday, September 25, 2009

Stockings are so darn sexy!!!!


Ladies if you want to send your partner through the roof with out having to put on some full blown costume outfit, may I suggest a nice pair of stockings. I don't know why but they just scream sexy to me. Judging by the groups on facebook I am not alone in this feeling either. Their is something about seeing beautiful legs adorned with wonderful witching stockings that send my blood pressure up from the when I first lay eyes on them. I love the black normal looking stockings and fishnets. My favorite has to be the ones that almost look like socks that come up to the thighs. They usually are in bright colors, I have seen them several times in the Victoria Secrets catalog in the pink section. Let me know your feelings on how you think of stockings I don't think I have a fetish with them but I do love to see them.


Stockings their not just for Christmas anymore!

No comments :

Post a Comment