Sunday, September 20, 2009

Take time for passionate kisses


When you are in a relationship you take a lot of things for granted. You overlook the things that made you feel great in the early stages of your relationship. Kissing is one of these simple little things that seem to get the shaft as we get farther into our relationship. The passionate kiss seems to become a peck hello and goodbye. The only time a passionate kiss is thought about is during sexual relations. This is not a good practice to fall into. Now I am not saying that you have to make out every time you kiss each other. That might make your friends and children want to puke. I do suggest that at some point and time during the day you take time to get lost in a kiss. Maybe in the morning or at lunch, the time doesn't matter all I want you to do is get lost in a kiss like you use to at the beginning of your relationship. You might feel silly at first but believe me the feeling you get from doing this is well worth the effort. My heart swells with so much when we do this, it is one of my favorite exercises to bring the new relationship feeling back into my mind. This doesn't take anytime during your day maybe a minute at the most and it is well worth the time. Go out a buy some chap stick and mouthwash because you going to start passionate kisses today.

No comments :

Post a Comment