Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wearing your husbands/boyfriends clothes


Something you can do that is sexy for both of you is to wear you husband/boyfriends clothes. Not only is is sexy for you to get into his clothing but it is special for when the man comes home to find you in his clothes. Unfortunately it doesn't work well the other way, so men you are out of luck. Unless you are into that sort of thing but it still in my opinion doesn't carry the same weight. To me this action by the woman says "I miss you" or "Come get me" To heighten the effect don't wear any underclothes under his clothes and let him find that out when he gets home. Any of the mans clothes will do from his sweatpants and shirts do a nice dress shirt with no pants on. The images of you in these outfits will be stuck with him for a while, plus your scent will be in his clothes so the next time he puts them on he will think of you. Ladies you now have permission to go through our closet.

1 comment :

  1. My girlfriend often waits me at my place wearing one of my shirts. It's a very sexy view.

    ReplyDelete