Friday, November 13, 2009

Write poems for each other.


We all view poetry as being romantic, however most of us think we are really bad at writing it. Well within your relationship you don't have to be a world renown writer of poetry. Put some humor into it and make it personal. Heck you can even make it sexy. The point is to make your partner feel good and if you make them laugh you get an added bonus. If you want to write a mushy poem for your lover that is good too but don't think you have to be perfect on each line for it to be important to you lover. If you are too timid to write your own poem then read a great poem from an author you enjoy to your partner. Some couples enjoy reading erotic poetry to each other as a form of foreplay. What ever way you can do it put some poetry into your relationship. Romance and poetry go hand it hand. Below is an example of a silly poem that just might get your partner laughing a little.

Sweetheart I love you from the bottom of my heart.
Because you love me even if I fart.
I love to kiss your pretty lips
and I adore the way you move your hips
Sometimes I find myself daydreaming of your beauty
and sometimes I just want to squeeze your booty.

No comments :

Post a Comment