Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wirte down interesting things to talk about.


Here is a practice I am getting into. I take a notebook along with me, one small enough to fit in my back pocket. When I have a thought or see something interesting that happens to or around me during the day I jot it down. Then latter in the evening with I am home and with my partner I share these things with her. Not saying my memory isn't that great but sometimes you loose the feeling of the moment when you try to remember what happened. With your notes it will jog your mind back to the place and time that it happened or the thought popped into your head. Plus it make for great conversation. Give it a try and see what happens you might find yourself writing more and more things down as you get comfortable with it. In my opinion it will add fuel to the fire of your relationship.

No comments :

Post a Comment