Monday, February 28, 2011

Eat, Pray, Love


           About a year ago my partner told me that her and a bunch of friends went as saw Eat, Pray, Love.  My initial reaction was one of excitement as I thought that it sounded like a chick flick and now I didn't have to see it.  However, my wife added that she wanted me to see it some time.  Well it took about a year but we finally rented the movie.  While it wasn't a movie that demanded your attention or made you fall on the floor laughing like the movies I normally watch.  It was a very heart felt movie, great for anyone that has ever struggled with finding themselves within their relationship of without any relationship at all.  If you have ever felt like you were caught up in your life that was spinning out of control this movie will hit home with you.  The best part of the movie is that it will show you what one person can do to make their life the experience they want.  So go Eat, Pray, Love the movie will give you plenty to think about and to love about.  

No comments :

Post a Comment