Friday, October 7, 2011

Huna it's good for life and relationships

Huna is about empowerment, about increasing your spirituality, energy, and metaphysical healing powers. What if you could experience and connect physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually with a Higher Power that can empower you to bring into your life whatever you desire.


This above statement is from Huna.com.  I learned about Huna while doing some studying for a trip to Hawaii.  I came across the word Huna as I did the research for our trip.  However, it took me several more years to look into it deeper.  When I did I found that it was based on love and trusting your gut feelings.  Much of what we use in our relationship.  Learn more about Huna at Huna.com or by picking up a book from Serge Kahili King.  You will be so glad you did.

No comments :

Post a Comment