Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Want more time? Get up earlier

We all have things we want to get done be it exercise, hobbies or just time to ourselves.  The easiest way to get this time is to get up early.  This way you don't disrupt time from your relationship or your family.  Sure it takes some getting use to but once you do you have that time you need.  I personally use it to exercise.  It allows me to get my workout in, without taking time away from the people I love.   You could also do this by staying up later and I did that for a while.  However, If you want to do this I would suggest taking the time to lay with your partner for a while before getting up.  I personally think that time before falling asleep is important for a relationship.  If you are the night bird then just spend some time snuggling with your partner as they drift off to sleep, then get up and get your time.  

No comments :

Post a Comment