Thursday, February 9, 2012

Spiritually Turned On


Nothing gets my blood pumping faster than good conversation.  However, the deep metaphysical and spiritual conversations I have with my partner are far and away my favorites.  We can spend hours upon hours talking on fascinating subjects.  This is a real turn on for me.  Yes it turns me on physically - my blood is pumping and my partner even looks more beautiful in my eyes when we open these doors of perception.  It also turns me on mentally and allows my mind to open up and unfold like the lotus yearning for the sun.  I turn into a sponge and want to absorb my partner both physically and mentally.  Maybe that sounds a little strange to you, but it makes perfect sense to me.   Ultimately, this connects us spiritually too! 


Listen to internet radio with The Relationship Guides on Blog Talk Radio
photo by DeoSum from Fotolia.com

No comments :

Post a Comment