Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valentine's Day is Coming


Okay, if you haven't realized yet, Valentine's Day is just around the corner.  If you haven't planned out a way to show your beloved how much you care for them, you better get to cracking. 

Now, don't think you have to go out and break the bank for this holiday.  This is one that you can actually make very special with little or no money.  Think of free things you can give your partner.  Things like a massage, making a special meal, or writing a poem are wonderful heartfelt ways to show your love.  

I think one thing that is really special if you can swing it is to decorate your house or room for Valentine's Day.  Get some streamers and balloons and go crazy decorating while your lover is gone.  When he/she returns home they will be amazed.  Presents are great, but they never seem to last as long as memories do so keep that in mind as you are planning this year.  


**Note from Janelle - I just wanted to add to Rob's post today.  I remember when we were dating and I came home from my studio, opened my garage door only to discover tons of red and pink balloons and streamers hanging from it.  When the door went up the streamers and balloons did too and were above my head when I got out of the car.  It was so sweet :) That was 2001...yet, the memory has stayed all these years.   
Image from Fotolia.com subscription.

No comments :

Post a Comment