Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sex Toys At A Garage Sale

One thing I can truly saw I have never saw, is sex toys at a garage sale.  Which really surprises me because I have seen some pretty personal items for sale at these trashy treasure hunts.  I mean come on some toys can be sterilized and cleaned depending on what they are made of.  Maybe I haven't ventured far enough into garage sale land to find this.  So I would love to hear if any of you out there have ever witnessed this.  Drop me at email at thecouplesspot@gmail.com and enclose a picture if you can.

If you are the humorous couple this might be a funny gag to play.  Setting up a table of just sex toys and seeing the reactions of people as they came up to browse.  Video that if you do it and send it to me this could be a real hoot.

No comments :

Post a Comment