Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fashion Show Tonight!


Tonight I want you to do one thing. Go to your closet and pick out something your partner loves to see you in. I don't care if it jeans, a beautiful dress, lingerie, or your swimsuit. Now I want you to have a fashion show for them. When they get home parade around in front of them showing off all your assets. This is for both men and women, don't be a chicken. If nothing else get a good laugh out of it. I recommend watching the movie Zoolander to get ideas on modeling with humor. Sorry if I offend any models, I know that is just a stereotype but Zoolander is a hilarious movie.


If you can create a runway do it, or come flowing down the stairs. Make sure your partner knows that the reason you are modeling these garments. You did it because of comments they made the last time you wore the items. Then based on the outfit go out and enjoy yourselves. If it's lingerie however you might want to stay in and enjoy yourselves.

No comments :

Post a Comment