Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lets focus on Nipples. (Specific Blog page dealing with nipple play)


I think we all understand that the nipple is an erogenous zone. I mean just touch your own and you can tell it is sensitive, unless you have had some sort of problem in the past. I want the two of you to put more focus on the nipple the next time you are intimate. I want you to go all out, so start making some notes and plan accordingly. Definitely use your mouth on your partners nipple, but don't just use your mouth. Get some toys or props to help get your partners nipples has hard as you can. Vibrators are not just for the lower part of the body, they can be great nipple stimulator, also. Oils and lubes are another of the products you probably have on your headboard that can arouse a nipple very fast. If you have ones that heat up, that is always a nice sensation to feel. Get some ice cubes and have a frosty nipple, just make sure you warm it back up. You also need to find out what your partner can take in nipple play. Do they like them to be pulled on hard, or squeezed, some people like them nibbles on or bit. Preferences can change from day to day also so be prepared their is not a master plan. You can also try different food items on the nipple to be licked off such as honey, chocolate, whip cream, or even fruit slices. I know I am going to get a lot of flack about making sure not to forget about the rest of the breast. I know that it is important also but, this time I want you to only focus on the nipple. Make it a nippalicous day.


As I am writing this I realize that I haven't made one thing clear. I want to make a point this is for both men and women, both of your nipples are meant to be played with. So ladies do the same for you men as you would like them to do for you. I have heard of people being able to get off from nipple play. I however don't think I could ever ejaculate because of nipple stimulation but I do love the sensation.
Clicking on the title will take you to a page with more specific forms of nipple play.
Enjoy your nipples!

No comments :

Post a Comment