Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Learn to Juggle


If there is one thing you need to learn to do being in a relationship it is to juggle? Not balls or chainsaws but your schedule. Once you commit to a relationship the giving and taking begin. You now have to find time to fit things in your schedule that you might not have had to before you feel in love. The big one is spending time with your partner, this consumes a good portion of your waking and non working hours. This is when you have to start juggling the thing you would have normally done before you were in this relationship. Things like going out with friends, playing golf, going shopping just to name a few. These things might have to be combined with time spend with your partner to get them all in. One of the things I find challenging in a relationship is your time spent watching television. I don't watch a lot but there are a few things I love to view, the problem lies in juggling this. For instance on Monday night I like to watch the monday night football game while my partners favorite show is on at the same time, sounds like a problem, huh? Well here is where we both juggle, my football game usually last longer than her show so we watch hers but on commercials we flip to the game to watch a few minutes here and there and check the score. Once her show is over she sits and watches the rest of the football game with me. The problem isn't solved but it has be juggled to make the best of the situation. Now maybe you understand why I think being able to juggle is important in a relationship.

No comments :

Post a Comment