Monday, April 30, 2012

30 Names for Your Lover


Introduction

Relationships are different now - right?  I recently posted a little about this.  Today, I want to ask you a question.  How do you introduce your significant other?  Here are some possibilities:

  • Spouse
  • Husband/wife
  • Partner
  • Special friend
  • Boyfriend/girlfriend
  • Mate
  • Honey/sweetie
  • Undocumented husband/wife
  • Domestic partner
  • My angel
  • My love
  • His/her actual name -- just introduce him/her by their given name
  • Other half 
  • Better half
  • Soul mate
  • Date *this better be for someone you haven't been with for very long :)
  • Sweetheart
  • My heart
  • Darling
  • Love of my life
  • Sweetie pie
  • Light of my life
  • Object of my affection
  • One and only
  • Man/women of my dreams
  • Don Juan - for men
  • Beautiful flower - for women
  • Beloved
  • Hunk of burnin' love
  • The man/woman I love
Can you think of any others?  Please share your comments :)

--Janelle

Photo from Creative Commons - Adam Kotel

No comments :

Post a Comment